It is a fact that time is the enemy that brings in an arsenal of free radicals intended to make the skin succumb to it. There is nothing that can be done with time, but something can be done with the skin using the best anti aging cream. But how can you decide what is the best anti aging cream?
Anti aging cream is mainly moisturizer-based skin care product. Such is applied to reduce the visible signs of aging on skin. What is frustrating is when claims are made in behalf of certain products that can’t be discerned or come as vague. The number of choices is overwhelming. A lot of time is lost with trial that takes more than 3 months. If the product that is selected works, that is great but if it does not, so much time is wasted The cycle is repeated again and again and again.
Time and money down the drain all for infuriating results; this just makes those reviews and comments useful as insights about the product are gathered even before it is tried. Those websites that undertake reviews can give a blow by blow account of how each anti aging cream performs. Just make sure that review is done by an independent group rendering credibility to the results. It is still better than have nothing to base decisions than a wild guess.
It is also useful to learn about the components of an anti aging cream and their uses to help you decide.
- Vitamin A derivatives like retinoic acid, retinol, retinyl propionate and retinaldehyde that reduce fine lines
- Alpha and beta hydroxy acids or some chemical peels like salicylic acid, a derivative of beta hydroxy acid
- CoQ10 or ubiquinone is a naturally cellular antioxidant
- Panthenol is a major component of co-enzyme A, critical in cellular metabolism
- Peptides and N-acetyl Glucosamine which play a role in forming and maintaining body’s tissues
- Anti-oxidants like alphalipoic acid, tocopherol and lutein
- Epidermal growth factor for cell regeneration and enhanced collagen production
- Vitamin C and Vitamin B3 or Niacinamide
- Sunblocks or sunscreens that include avobenzone, octocrylene, titanium dioxide or zinc oxide
Now you are ready to do the daunting task of picking your anti aging cream.