Guest Post Guidelines
There is a wide range of topics covered on the site so you are welcome to choose any topic you like. However, your article should focus on more specific topics rather than general ones like “Benefits of Jogging” vs. “Benefits of Exercise” so the readers can be better informed about your topic.
Please review the following guidelines before submitting a guest post to our site.
Your guest post must be
- unique (no spun content)
- relevant to the site’s content
- well-researched and provide value
- free of spelling and grammatical errors
- 1250 words or longer
Please also note the following:
- Your guest post must not be published elsewhere before and after submission to our site.
- You may have 3-5 do-follow or no-follow outbound links to legitimate sites, including your site.
- No links to social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- No blatant promotion of a product or service.
- You may submit your post as a MS Word or Adobe PDF file with HTML code embedded.
- All submissions are subject to review. Upon approval, you agree to give us the copyright ownership of the post.
If you would like to submit a guest post or have any questions regarding the above guidelines, please let us know at email@example.com.