Fragrances and Perfumes Everyone loves to wear a fragrant perfume. It makes you feel special…
The world is full of women and men who color their mane to look well-groomed or to be fashionable because it is hot nowadays. Those who can afford the pampering in a salon have no difficulty accessing the best hair color. Since hair color is not really permanent and it has to be retouched therefore going to the salon is essential which makes it quite expensive. Doing it at home, one is challenged with the choices of brand, hair color, shade and highlights. So finding the best hair color is quite essential when hair coloring is done at home.
There are endless choices for DIY hair color kits. The best hair color depends on price and satisfaction of needs. The best product for gray hair coverage can be found in L’oreal Paris Excellence Cream. For people who prefer lightening their dark locks the L’oreal Paris Chunking Blocks of Highlight would be a reasonable choice. Other good highlighting products include Revlon Frost & Glow Highlighting, L’oreal Paris Couleur Experte and Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Multi-lights. If blonde makes you more fun, then try John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray. If natural hair color is desired, try henna, Garnier Nutrisse or Clairol lines.
Another challenge is finding the most suitable color which should enhance one’s skin tone, personality and lifestyle. Selecting the perfect shade, highlights and depths that will suit one properly is quite a handful, so here are some guidelines.
- If you have dark skin, avoid the washed out look. Have a warm skin tone? Use colors with golden, caramel and honey descriptions and warm red and golden highlights.
- A drastic process and heavy maintenance is needed for a blonde color. The hair need to be healthy and strong to survive all the beating. When one already has blonde hair, highlighting can make the blonde hair stand out.
- Dramatic and fiery, red will definitely be your color if you have pale, freckly skin and a strong personality.
- If one has a pale skin tone it is best to avoid being brunette because it appears really unnatural.
- A black or raven hair color works best for people with perfect complexion. It will also look harsh on older women.
The best hair color for you will always depend on your skin tone, age and lifestyle.